Arogyavardhani vati is an ayurvedic supplement that is a blend of all the natural herbs. The human body needs several efforts to maintain in a good condition. The diet and the lifestyle followed these days are not in a healthy manner that leads to the impairment of the body functions.
To maintain health, we need to look after ourselves and the requirements of the body are fulfilled.
The human body lives in an environment that consists of several viruses, micro-organisms that are prone to cause infections and diseases in human beings.
To keep ourselves healthy and free from diseases people should follow the proper diet and healthy lifestyle. Along with this other health, supplements should also be used.
Among the ancient medicine, there is arogyavardhani vati that helps to maintain the health of the individual.
How to use ?
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Arogyavardhani vati should be taken in small amounts. 120mg to 400mg of arogyavardhani vati is used to treat the disorders.
- It is administered early morning before food, on empty stomach. It shows better results when given before food.
- 1tsp or tablespoon is mixed in the lukewarm water and recommended to consume empty stomach.
- It is advised to use for a period of 30 to 90 days.
- The dose of arogyavardhani vati and duration of use depends on the disease of the patient. Different diseases have various doses and usage patterns.
The various benefits observed by arogyavardhani vati are:
- It is used to treat liver disorders that improve the functioning of the liver. The liver is the important organ of the body. Arogyavardhani Vati helps to improve liver functioning by eliminating the endotoxins from the liver and thereby improving the functional status of the liver.
- Arogyavardhani Vati is a blend of all the natural and beneficial herbs. It is used to treat skin disorders like eczema, dermatitis, and acne. It purifies the blood and cures all dermatological disorders. It is used to cure acne of all grades like grade I to grade IV.
- In modern medicine, there are no specific drugs for the treatment of jaundice. It is managed by symptomatic treatment of the patient. While in Ayurveda, definite treatment is available in the form of arogyavardhani vati. It corrects the bilirubin levels in the body and improves the health of the individual.
- It helps to correct irregular bowel movements. Arogyavardhani Vati relieves constipation and regularizes bowel movements.
- Arogyavardhani Vati helps to increase the appetite. Anorexia is the loss of appetite and to cure this disorder arogyavardhani Vati is the best herbal choice.
- Blood cholesterol has both HDL, LDL, and triglycerides. Arogyavardhani Vati helps to improve the blood cholesterol by reducing bad cholesterol and increasing the good cholesterol in the blood. Studies have also shown that it reduces triglycerides levels in the body.